“Music is therapy even when used for pure listening pleasure.

As we relax the body and mind, breathing becomes deeper and we are pulled into the music, where we become more focused and attuned to ourselves and the world around us.”

Raffaele Baldassaro (2008)


This blog is for you!

I would love to share your favorite songs and stories with the world, if you'll let me? :)

E-mail: musicistherapy@hotmail.co.uk


Tweet . About Me . Myspace . My Music . Youtube




Thankyou x

Friday 17 December 2010

Turn It Up.

For 20 year old Fashion student Lucy Monaghan, Turn It Up is definitely one of her favorites!



"For me this song by Robots In Disguise just spells out that feeling you get when you crave the sound of good music. 


"I woke up weak today and needing your voice
Crawled into the speakers and turned up the volume
Felt so sick today but cured by your noise
My head in the speakers is drowning out volumes…"



"Cured by your noise" just shows how music can heal or cure a broken soul, or turn around a crap day. 


"Turn it up turn me on" - this part of the chorus demonstrates that music is like your best lover, who never lets you down" :)


Thank you for sharing your song Lucy!
Lucy also has her own blog. Check it out here.


I heard this song a while back and I liked it ever since! Good choice! 

Dunno if you've heard their song DIY? That's probably my favorite from them :)

Anyway, check out the video for Turn It Up below!





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment