“Music is therapy even when used for pure listening pleasure.

As we relax the body and mind, breathing becomes deeper and we are pulled into the music, where we become more focused and attuned to ourselves and the world around us.”

Raffaele Baldassaro (2008)


This blog is for you!

I would love to share your favorite songs and stories with the world, if you'll let me? :)

E-mail: musicistherapy@hotmail.co.uk


Tweet . About Me . Myspace . My Music . Youtube




Thankyou x

Friday 3 December 2010

Every You Every Me.

For 20 year old Robert Jones, a 3rd year History student; Every You Every Me is his favorite song.






"I don't have much of story to tell I'm afraid, but Every You Every Me by Placebo is definitely my favorite song. I can't really describe why, I just love it. It's also helped me through a few bad breakups."



Thanks Rob for sharing your song :)

Check the video out below!


I'm not the biggest fan of Placebo, but I really like this song :)

xx


*Image on the left is taken from http://joesie.deviantart.com © Joesie.

No comments:

Post a Comment