“Music is therapy even when used for pure listening pleasure.

As we relax the body and mind, breathing becomes deeper and we are pulled into the music, where we become more focused and attuned to ourselves and the world around us.”

Raffaele Baldassaro (2008)


This blog is for you!

I would love to share your favorite songs and stories with the world, if you'll let me? :)

E-mail: musicistherapy@hotmail.co.uk


Tweet . About Me . Myspace . My Music . Youtube




Thankyou x

Sunday 12 December 2010

If We Never Go Inside.

For 21 year old Ursula Sam, the song that always makes her feel better is 'If We Never Go Inside'.




She explains:


"My favorite song is by Alkaline Trio and is from their Good Mourning album. The song is called 'If We Never Go Inside.' The first time I heard this song it instantly caught my attention! Every time I hear it I always tend to smile. My favorite lyrics are:


'A train appeared in town last night. 
For some of us it changed our lives.' 

It's Simple and brilliant and also reminds me of the start of a good book!"

Check out the song below! :)



I hadn't heard this song before you brought it to my attention but I really like Alkaline Trio.
Their album 'Crimson' is definitely my favorite :)
Good choice!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment