“Music is therapy even when used for pure listening pleasure.

As we relax the body and mind, breathing becomes deeper and we are pulled into the music, where we become more focused and attuned to ourselves and the world around us.”

Raffaele Baldassaro (2008)


This blog is for you!

I would love to share your favorite songs and stories with the world, if you'll let me? :)

E-mail: musicistherapy@hotmail.co.uk


Tweet . About Me . Myspace . My Music . Youtube




Thankyou x

Sunday 16 January 2011

Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape.

For Michael Dolan, a 20 year old Drama student, Underoath's 'Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape' reminds him of his religion...




He simply adds:

"Whenever I feel out of touch with religion I listen to it. 
And feel the strength of religious beliefs again"



Again, heavily biased over here...
But I love this song ^.^


Thankyou for sharing your song, Mike! :)

Check out the song if you haven't heard it..
(I highly recommend you do!)



xx

**Picture on the left taken from here. © Ally Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment